Some super hot Black Friday Laptop Deals going on this year…as usual so if you are in the market for a laptop then this Friday is the absolute BEST time to pick up a new laptop since the deals are really good.
Below are a list of the best black friday 2012 laptop deals that you will find anywhere this year:
- Best Buy – Windows 8 Lenovo Laptop for $187.99
- Costco – HP ENVY Select for $799 ($250 off regular price)
- Costco – Lenovo IdaPad UltraBook for $699 ($100 off regular price)
- Walmart – HP 15.6″ AMD Windows 8 for $299
- Walmart – Compaq 15.6″ Presario Windows 7 for $288
- Target – HP Pavilion 15.6″ for $450
- Amazon – Acer Aspire for $359 (20% off)
There you go..now get ready for the biggest shopping day of the year!
Black Friday has spiralled over the past several years into almost a bigger deal than the Holiday it follows, and for some it’s much more important than ‘giving thanks’.
But like with anything good, there are always things to be aware of that can spoil the fun…here are a few myths to be aware of for Black Friday 2012.
- You can always return what you purchase if you buy too much – not so much, retailers actually tighten return policies quite a bit right around Black Friday so if you are on the fence about a purchase or two then ask someone who works there about their return policy.
- If you purchase an item online for or on BlackFriday you are guaranteed this item – nope…stores often oversell popular items and the fine print covers their ass most of the time.
- Designer Brands dominate Black Friday deals – not really, in fact it’s the less then desirable brands that usually make up the majority of door crashers and big sale items so think again if you are eyeing that Sony TV or Apple product.
- Black Friday Ads that are “Leaked” are Accurate – hell no, although there may be some truth and hints in these ‘leaked’ ads the fact is they can and probably will change before the big day so don’t get your heart set on something you see from a Black Friday ad in early November.
In order to survive Black Friday 2012 , you’ll need to be prepared…we’ve gathered some tips and tricks so your Black Friday goes as smooth as possible.
- Plan ahead by reviewing Black Friday ads which are usually posted up to 3 weeks in advance. Determine which stores are you going to hit first, second, third etc…
- Do some research – Browse the ads & Prioritize (hint – Black Friday Laptop Deals is a great resource )
- Bring the ads with you & try and coordinate your route so the stores you hit are in the same area of town if possible.
- Don’t succumb to impulse buys unless it’s a door crasher and fits somebody on your list.
- Don’t bring your children, or elderly for that matter – Black Friday shopping is not for the faint of heart.
- Create a shopping group, someone to wait in line while you grab items or even split up to hit different stores with each others lists.
- There is no getting around it, you need to Go Early. By 9am the best deals are gone and the stores are a crime scene.
- Bring something to drink and eat.
- Buy multiple items of the same thing if the deal is that good, assuming you have the ability to give it to someone or use it yourself.
I know I know, it’s still September…but here at Black Friday Laptop Deals we like to be well prepared for the Holiday Shopping Season.
The rumor mill is already churning and Black Friday 2012 is looking like it will be another record setting year for sales volume and cash register line up chaos. This year’s Black Friday event will be on Friday November 23, 2012 which is a full 2.5 weeks after the Presidential election hype hangover.
As with last year, the biggest deals look to be had on LCD (32″ for less than $150) & Plasma (42″ for less than $300) televisions…but unlike last year 3D TVs are also suppose to be dropping in price quite a bit and could be part of the door crashing frenzy.
Expected Store Hours are listed below – NOTE these are not written in stone and could change at any time, we will list the finalized Black Friday Store Hours next month.
- Midnight – Best Buy
- Midnight – Fry’s Electronics
- Midnight – Walmart
- Midnight – HH Gregg
- 4am – Meijer
- 4am – Sears
- 5am – CompUSA
- 5am – K-Mart
- 6am – Office Depot
- 6am – Office Max
- 6am – Staples
- 6:30am – Radio Shack
We will have a more detailed Black Friday Predictions post out soon when we dig through all the data out there on expected bargains to be had and door crashes not to be missed, as well as a best laptop deal prediction post so stay tuned.